Wednesday 22 October 2014

Who's a Fat Bastard - What's up with that?

October 21 2014


What Happened?
     I was up with the alarm at 8 o'clock. Made myself a cup of Joe and went to pick up Bella at her house. I was going to take her to school today. Both Jen and Christian are working today and Sharon still doesn't have a car. So if anyone reading this has a small reliable car for sale, cheap. Let me know. We had a few minutes before she had to go to school so Bella came into the house and played with Nutmeg.

Bella has known Nutmeg her whole life and Nutmeg just loves her to bits. I dropped her off at School and made myself breakfast. Hot Italian Sausage and eggs.

I have either come up with an incredibly clever idea or I'm wasting my time and will have to do this all over again. I thought that  I could do my blog during commercials, when I'm watching the shows that I pvr. Normally I fast forward through all the commercials. If I let them play I'll have three or four minutes of talking to text done. My only concern is that when I have tried to do this before, I somehow managed to erase everything that I had written. I'm back to my show. Now we'll see what happens!
     Not only did I not lose my work, but I set up the lap steel and have been practicing with the headphones on. 

I know you're wondering how can I have headphones on, practise my lap  steel, talk to text my blog and follow my show all at the same time. 
Easy, I'm an amazing human being. The product of secret tests done by the military in the 60's. I'd tell you about it but then I'd have to kill you! Sorry . It's a rule!
     I'm watching the new episode of The List, It's a good show and I like David Spader. I've been watching it since it first came on the air. I'm telling you this because I'm trying to avoid talking about how awful the Canucks were  tonight.
I chopped up a chicken breast into a Squatch salad for dinner. 

Trying to get the taste of that Canuck loss out of my mouth.
 Now I'm watching agents of shield, practising the lap steel
and writing my blog.
     I did nothing all day but make music. I don't mind that at all. I was changed into my workout gear but worked out the lap steel instead. The only time I left the house was to go up to No Frills and buy a head of lettuce. I took the dogs with me and we stopped at Mundy Park on the way home. There were three big dogs off leash when we got to the park. Elvis ran right over to make himself acquainted
Nutmeg went under the truck and wouldn't come out until I open the door for her to get back in the truck. The Lovely Lisa did a drive by kiss goodnight and when I went in ten minutes later to tuck her in, she was already asleep. 
     As I read this back it seems to be a little nonlinear and disjointed. So much for the incredibly clever idea! I guess it's like they say, "You can't have it all"
     I am picking Bella up for school in a few hours and then recording a voice spot for Craftsman Collision at 10:30. So, Good night!

That's all I got.
Till next time.
Peace Out Y'all

©2014 Dave Squatch Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment