Wednesday 22 October 2014

Who's a Fat Bastard - Welcome to the real world.

October 22, 2014

     I have deliberately and sometimes with great restraint kept my political views out of my blog. I take the piss out of all politicians, regardless of party or ideology. They will all say whatever they need to say to keep their nose in the government trough. No single party has a monopoly on stupid. It's not a political problem, it's a people problem. I think of my self as a social conservative. I think people should have the right to live as they choose. I don't however think I should be required to finance their life choices. 
     Then we watch in horror as people are beheaded. As women and children are lined up and slaughtered because they're the wrong kind of Muslim. I listen to people making excuses for these animals. Foremost among them Justin Trudeau. Three weeks ago ISIS asked all Muslims to kill infidels in the west. Specifically mentioning Canada as a target. Today, a soldier was shot to death while keeping watch at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I can't wait to hear how this gets spun. We don't need these people, we don't need their oil and we certainly don't need their culture of hate and intolerance. The Catholic Church is in hot water for not recognising the rights of homosexuals, in Islam homosexuals have the right to be stoned to death. Where is the outrage? Why are we so afraid to offend these people living ten centuries behind us? Because they will kill you! They want all of us Non Believers dead anyway. Christian, Buddhist, Jew, Atheist or even the wrong flavour of Muslim. ISIL is easily solved. Leave! Turkey stands by while the Kurds are being slaughtered within view of the largest army in the Muslim world. Send no planes, no bombs, no food and most importantly buy no Mideast oil. Make the Saudi's and Yemeni's and all those other "Friendly Arab Nations" defend themselves or it will be there heads coming off for the entertainment of the masses at the hands of ISIL. People like Justin Trudeau make excuses for them, and that makes me sick. I come from a family with a long history of Military service. I have nephews serving as we speak, willing to stand up for and yes, even die so Justin Trudeau can state his opinion no matter how stupid it is. I can write this, I can be critical of my government and our leaders and not worry about my door being kicked in in the middle of the night. People died so Justin can spew his apologies for religous Zealots. Get past the hair and boyish good looks and listen to him. You know that as the leader of the Apologists it will end up being the soldiers fault. It should bring the Poop Fairy running. My heart goes out to the family of Corporal Nathan Cirillo. He paid the ultimate price for our freedom. Proof once again that freedom is not free.
     The thing about this is I was having such a good day. I was recording a couple of spots at Dick and Rogers studio for Craftsman Collision. I was working for Jim Colbert and he's such a pleasure to work for. He knows what he wants and how to get you to give it to him. I was acting with two solid voice guys and as always, lots of laughs. I was blissfully unaware of what was happening in Ottawa at this point. A recording studio is a singularly isolated place. Nothing exists but a voice in the headphones and the copy on the paper in front of you. I was going to Tentatsu for lunch and was hoping Brother Steve was going to join me. He called and said he wasn't going to make it. I had my usual $7 lunch. I stopped by to see Momma Lee. She wasn't aware of what happened and I won't tell her. It's 3:30 and I'm going to go see her again. I'll take my guitar and play for a while. That always cheers me up. Them too.
     Didn't happen. When I got there they were just starting TV Trivia. I sat with Momma Lee for a while and then just came home.
      My mind keeps going to that Soldier, guarding the memorial to the Unknown Soldier. We know his name. His name is Corporal Nathan Cirillo and along with Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent killed in Montreal last week there deaths have sent a clear message to the people who are supposed to protect us. Stop making excuses for these people. And protect us.
     I am too angry to continue. I need to stop before I say something that might offend a peace loving tolerant Muslim. If I can find one!

That's all I got.
Till next time
Peace Out Y'all


©2014 Dave Squatch Ward




1 comment:

  1. Thanx Squatch , !! Im not much into politics cuz i think its all CDRRAAAPPP lies & bullshit Wag the Dog shit , But your words help express ( Im sure ) many of us's thoughts. instil fear , and Separate all, I cry for the young man Nathan's life and pray for his Child & his family ,. and now we all know they're actually UN armed while "guarding" the War memorials ,F*#$ing Brilliant aren’t they Just! Angie

    ReplyDelete