Tuesday 28 October 2014

Who's a Fat Bastard - Moose meat scramble.

October 27 2014
The Zombie Mums , they will not die!
      6:30 a.m. comes early. I fired up the skillet and made  a Moose meat scramble. A little onion, a little garlic and a bunch of hot sauce!
Can't get a Moose scramble at IHOP
      I had an appointment downtown at 9 a.m. and the last two times I went into town during rush hour, it took me over an hour and a half to get there. Today it took 25 minutes. There's a 7-Eleven in the same building as my appointment so I bought a coffee and sat in the car for an hour. I got towed from this same street last week. $88.00 not including the parking ticket, and I'm still bitter.

     I was done in less than five minutes. That my friends, is an actors life. I won't even think about it again. It's how I compartmentalise the rejection.  They wouldn't be seeing me if they didn't like what I'm doing, I keep telling myself. It's not personal I keep telling myself, so I don't take it personally.
      I had a couple of stops to make on the way home. When I did get home I barely had time to pack up the dogs and go pick up Christo at preschool. I picked up Christo and took him to visit Mama Lee. He is always smiling and polite and says hello to all the old girls. He's almost as popular as Elvis and Nutmeg. We spent about 15 minutes visiting with Mama Lee, that's about all he can take! He is only four years old, and besides, old people smell funny.
      We came home and had Christo's favourite lunch. Hot dogs, chips and chocolate milk. 
With the camera again?
I had mine on lettuce.
Hotdog lettuce wraps.
I let him watch a show in the bedroom on the Disney Channel while I caught up on some banking and paperwork. I don't like to let him sit in front of the tube. It was only for an hour so I figured his brain shouldn't liquefy. 
       His dad Christian showed up just after 2 o'clock. We  talked about the  last night's Canucks game
and the upcoming Whitecaps playoff game. He hung around until it was time to pick up Bella at 2:45. Just after Christian left, Lisa texted me that she was on her way home. That's my Ho warning. 
She also told me she didn't have dinner tonight. I took off down to the Stupor Store and bought a bunch of pork.
      "It's shake and bake, and I helped" that's not quite the truth, I did the whole thing. nobody helped!
When the lovely Lisa doesn't bring it home I usually make dinner. 
Dinner ala Squatch
After 15 or 16 hours of cooking she shouldn't have to stand over the stove cooking for me. I really should get her a tall stool! Just kidding. Standing is good for her . I don't know why the Hooker Heels and Fishnet Stockings always seem to piss her off! Lisa has taught me so much about cooking in the last 14 years and I am always happy when I make something she likes. Lisa was in bed by 6:30, Her call time is 4 a.m.
      I watch Monday Night Football. It was a great game tonight. The Redskins beat the Cowboys in overtime. Am I even allowed to say that? Redskins, I mean. If the word Redskins offends you don't read that part. I wonder if the people who are offended, were offended when Washington was winning Super Bowls? Now the Cleveland Indians I can understand!...they suck!! If their nickname was the Squatch's. I'd want them to change it! There I go off topic again.
      The weather predictors keep telling us a storm is on the way. So far nothing. I always know when a storm is coming. Nutmeg is the best early warning system ever! She tucks her tail between her legs and frantically tries to get onto my lap. Most of the time she is on the couch happily snoozing in the lovely Lisa's lap. I get it. It's one of my favourite spots too. I'm talking about the couch but, double entendre intended. Papa Squatch Dayscare coming up tomorrow. Better get some sleep.


That's all I got
Till next time
Peace Out Yall



©2014 Dave Squatch Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment