Friday 14 April 2017

Return of the Fat Bastard - Badabadabada That's All Folks

April 14th 2017

For every ending there is a new beginning

      My thoughts these days weigh heavy on my mind. I've come to a point where I have to make decisions I'm not entirely comfortable making. I have to choose between something I love and something I love doing. Only a few years ago I would have had no problem with this. I would have stood up on my back legs and railed against the forces of evil Hell bent on bending me to their will. I would have fought back with all my strength against the false charges leveled against me. But that was then, this is now. Lately I feel old and tired. I don't have much in the way of fight left in me. The last 3 years have been one Hell of an adventure. I've been up and I've been down. I've been ill and I've been well. I've spent many joyous hours making music with my friends and just as much time apologizing and defending myself and/or feeling sorry for myself. The thing about problems is you have only 2 choices. You can work out that problem with the person you have the problem with and if that fails you eliminate the cause of the problem. I'm at the point where I need to eliminate the cause of the problem. 
     On that note I am going to retire the Fat Bastard Blog and reduce my nights out playing music. 
It's creating issues for me at home and I can't live with that. I'm going to focus on getting Santa Wears A Raincoat ready for publication before the Christmas season. The art work is looking great and the pieces are all lining up. I will keep you informed through FB and will soon have my own web page up. Where I will undoubtedly expound on all things Squatch. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my stuff. Some was good some ....not so much, but all of it was real. Sometimes too real. Some people got their feelings hurt. For that I'm sorry. If you don't want me to comment on your behavior don't be a dick when I'm around. It's not like I set the bar very high. So in closing

Badabadabada That's All Folks
Peace Out Y'all
SQ



2 comments: